What is a Webinar?
A Webinar is an online conference that uses your computer to deliver audio‐visual information during a live workshop and to interact with presenters. If you participate in “real‐time” you will have the opportunity to ask
What are the benefits of a Webinar?
- A cost-efficient way to engage when finances for travel are limited
- Quality professional development at your desk
- Multiple attendees from any single location
- All you need is a computer with an internet connection
- Real‐time presentations and recorded presentations
- Audio and visual simultaneous presentation
- Q & A during presentation Yes. If you attend in
or dial in by telephone or mobile/cell phone you will have the opportunity to address speakers
and ask questions.
What is the cost to register and attend the Webinar? Check for each webinar/conference.
Is the Webinar/Conference offered in different languages?
- Check with the webinar you sign up for to determine which languages will be provided
How do I register for Webinars?
- Go to the Conference part of the website and select the conference you will attend. The registration link
will be listed after the conference details.